Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Auld Lang Syne.....

Like an old friend this blog is still here. Holding memories and secrets, reminding me of things accomplished and things to come. One of my New Years goals will be to return to blogging. As I moved from my goals of 2011 into just doing life there seemed to be less to blog about, everything so mundane. Who wants to read that? Thus, I have come to realize this blog isn't for 'them'. It is for me. So I will make it a priority; no deadlines, no must do's, just an old friend, here when needed. I enjoy this.

2011 was an incredible year for me and I am looking forward to 2012 with New Ambitions and Great Expectations.  Maybe I should change the name to that....

With the New year comes talk of resolutions. I don't make resolutions anymore. Why should I ? I never kept them when I did make them. I make goals now. And along with my goals I make plans. You know the saying: A goal without a plan is simply a wish. In the past 5 years I have learned to distinguish between the two and I like goals much better!

So you are welcome to come along with me on this journey...it won't always be exciting, but then again the calm, still moments are some of my most favorite. Please remember, although something in this blog may touch you or motivate you, inspire you or even annoy you , I do this for me.

So let's see what 2012 brings us. What we can learn. How we can grow. What we can move and what we can be moved by....life is continuous and so should our pursuit of it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment