Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Warrior's Creed...

The Warrior's Creed: (I just found this on a website I stumbled on..it’s from a book called The Underground Guide to Warrior Fitness by Ross Enamait).♥

I will train with the utmost intensity, dedication and desire.
I will turn obstacles into opportunities to demonstrate my power and strength.
No feat is beyond my reach, I will write my own destiny. 
The hell with genetics, I will determine my physical prowess and strength.
I am an action taker not an action faker.
I am a leader not a follower. 
There are no magic pills. 
My strength and power originate from my intensity and devotion. 
There are no shortcuts to the top. 
The warrior’s journey is never ending.
I will surge forward, improving myself each day.
I will rise to the top, overcome all obstacles, and destroy my enemies.
Excuses are weak, warriors are strong. I am a warrior.

I AM A WARRIOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment