Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 9, 2012

Life resumes....

Weighed in for the Biggest Loser competition. 147 pounds and 23% body fat. Like I said I want to lose 10 pounds. But I was so happy about my body fat! One year ago, before I started training, my body fat was 32% and the same weight. This means my body composition has completely changed, for the BETTER! So now my goal is to drop these 10 pounds and get my body fat to 20% by march 27th. Let's go.....

Back to work, classes started tonight, life resumes insanity. Flying to Florida tomorrow for my grandfathers funeral and then flying home Thursday and today I have a hella head cold. Should be interesting. This is what we love about life, right??? It keeps us guessing.....

A couple of interesting motivational pieces I have stumbled upon.....


And THIS picture...................................................

Yes. I would be perfectly okay with looking like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment