Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 17, 2011

Goodbye dairy, goodbye bread...I'm gonna miss you!

Meal plan in hand for the first four weeks. I will now be consuming 1900 calories a day. Thats an increase of about 900. :) Lots of chicken, lots of brown rice, lots of veggies, fruits, the usual. No surprises on the nutrition end. Except the dairy thing...I will live.

Workouts laid out. Again not much different from what I have been doing, 2 days off a week is nice. Adding the 20 minutes of cardio first thing in the morning will be the big challenge. 

Curious to see how my measurements change after a month. Even though I will miss some things, like the occasional sweets, I know that I can commit myself to making this happen. And I am on an adrenaline high just thinking about it right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment