Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 28, 2011

Working toward the Goal...one day at a time!

Eating a regimented meal plan day in and day out is not easy. People at work see me eating egg whites, broccoli, brown rice, chicken, day in and day out and they don't know what to make of me or look at me as if I am super human. I am neither weird nor extraordinary. I have a dream. It is a desire to see what I can do mentally and physically if I PUSH MYSELF to a level I have never seen before.

A DREAM WITHOUT A GOAL IS A WISH!

I don't want to sit here and wish I had done this. I want to do it. So I have a plan and that plan includes some serious rules about my eating and workouts for the next 11 weeks. I simply break that down and take it one day at a time....or one meal at a time and one workout at a time. I push myself to make the right choices as they arise. I don't think about dinner when it is 7 am and I don't think about my shoulder workout when it is leg day. It is no different then what everyone else does when they choose what to eat for dinner each night. It is a series of small choices that will get me to my goal. And I am in control of those choices. It's mine to achieve.

May 7th, 2011 ... Team Xtreme ... Goal met!

No comments:

Post a Comment