Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Things that make you go hmmmmm......

So this week was week 4 of my nutrition. Tuesday I noticed I was full of energy, and my workout was rock solid. I even did extra work because I had so much energy. And I spent the entire day in a very good mood. Then comes Wednesday and same thing! Great mood, tons of energy, feeling the workout!! Then Thursday...the dreaded low carb day. I felt fabulous all day. No workout on Thursday but here I sit, 8:20, and I just finished some yoga and I had to make myself not do cardio after. The only other time I felt like this was when I used Jack3d as a preworkout drink! But this time it is all natural and coming from my nutrition! And my body feels different. I can feel my muscles and I am more conscious of everything from how I stand to how I sit. Mind you I work full time, go to school full time, have 3 kids, and lift weights after work 5 times a week. I fully accepted being dead dog tired most of the time....but not anymore. If this is what a GREAT meal plan does for you then sign me up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment