Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break!!

Just in the nick of time. I have been running on all cylinders for a long time and was getting exhausted. Now I have a week off of work, and three weeks off of school. Whew....

This week my plan is to get some two a days in! Early morning gym visits, switch up my lifting workouts to morning to shock my body a bit, plus do my morning cardio at the gym. I will have to be doing this for the next 6 weeks anyway so might as well start now! Then go back in the evening for another round of cardio. Should help jump start my metabolism up to the next level, for the final PUSH!!

From now until 3 weeks I am on task. At the 3 week mark things switch again. New meals, new rules. I will be limited to brussel sprouts and asparagus. Luckily I like both.  I will have to layer up to do my cardio. Hello sweat it out time! I look forward to my changes. Every change brings me closer to my goal. 

Also on the agenda this week, a college visit with Taylor and prom dress shopping.  Ahh yes...a welcome break from the regularly sheduled programming!

No comments:

Post a Comment