Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Break week...

This has been a wonderful, restful week. I really needed this. I feel refreshed, rejuvenated, and ready for the next 5 weeks until my competition. I am ready to amp up the intensity and tackle this goal!!

I have added a second cardio session and it feels good to be on task. This will continue until my competition. I can get up at 5 am for 5 weeks. Stretch and grow, stretch and grow!

Weighed in this morning at 130.6! Craziness. :) Every baby step leads to positive results. This is continually confirmed as I watch my body change.

Orders for a cheat meal tonight. I am actually not excited about  it but I will do as told. So I will be eating a cheddar cheese burger after a HEAVY HEAVY leg workout today. This will act as a shock to my system and rev up my metabolism.  Keep ya posted on how this goes...

Now off to tackle a day of rest before lifting like a maniac!

No comments:

Post a Comment